GFL collects and recycles used oil filters from dealerships, lube centres, automotive repair shops, farm yards, and more.
We also supply totes to contain oil filters collected during oil changes, and specialized drums for fuel filters still containing fluid in the filter media. Collection service can be arranged on scheduled or call-in basis, to suit your needs.
Note: In Canada, used oil filters are covered under various provincial stewardship programs. Types of filters covered under these programs include:
- Spin-on or element-style filters used in hydraulics, transmissions or internal combustion engines
- Household furnace fuel filters
- Coolant filters
- Storage tank diesel fuel filters
- Sump-type automatic transmission filters
- Plastic / paper element-style filters
- Diesel fuel filters from retail and commercial pump islands
For more information or to inquire about service, please contact your local branch.
INSCRIPTION AUX SERVICES